Commentary from May 9, 2013
More Sailor Moon. I have an unnecessary habit of quoting Oscar Wilde.
Commentary from June 30, 2002
MAH for June was Sailor Moon. (If you don’t know what MAH is, read the commentary for #002) So, like what I did with the Video Girl Ai strips, I wanted to do a couple of strips with Sailor Moon in it. I really didn’t know anything about the story, which made parodying it difficult. I knew it had a transformation scene that was pretty racy considering it was portraying a junior high school student, and that the main guy, Tuxedo Mask had a relationship with Sailor Moon. Welp, I made the two strips based on those two nuggets of information. A friend of mine, Katt (I miss you. Write soon) verified my story ideas to make sure my basic jokes and dialogue were not entirely out of line. I bought a copy of the original manga to get all the characters down.
The third panel contains all of the scouts, and even the cat. Omar Doggan said he liked that panel the best. It’s probably the best orgy scene I could do with that many characters in that kind of space.
Share if you dare:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)